Jeremih & The Weeknd - Pass Dat (Remix) { Beast Coast }

seeders: 50
leechers: 10
updated:
Added by Beastcoast21.11K in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified. Downloaded 6,417 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Artist: Jeremih
  • Format: mp3 - lossy
  • Summary [Last.fm]: With old school soul classics providing the soundtrack for his childhood, you could say that Jeremih Felton was born into music. Raised on the South side of Chicago by two generations of musical talent in his mother and grandmother, singing was not just a hobby, nor was it a choice; it was a way of life. “I wouldn’t say I was forced into music, but while other kids were getting video games and toys for Christmas, I was given musical instruments. Mom worked hard to make sure I had all the tools available to develop a talent she saw in me even then.
Jeremih & The Weeknd - Pass Dat (Remix) { Beast Coast } (Size: 3.1 MB)
  Jeremih & The Weeknd - Pass Dat (Remix).mp3 3.1 MB

Description

Well here’s a nice Christmas present from The Weeknd. Out of nowhere, the Toronto crooner decides to drop not one, but TWO, new songs for us this morning. Here goes his take on Jeremih's catchy new hit "Pass Dat."

Leaving the same infectious production intact, Abel shows off his impressive vocals and croons about smoking a lot weed, pourin’ up, and having some fun on tour. While it may only be one verse, it sure is nice to hear the Toronto crooner murder another instrumental again.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.1 MB
seeders:50
leechers:10
Jeremih & The Weeknd - Pass Dat (Remix) { Beast Coast }

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Jeremih & The Weeknd - Pass Dat (Remix) { Beast Coast }

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 798A53E84790831C10F289A89B91774935E1E077

All Comments

audio
0/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

User Opinions

richie0682949, rickyrickardo1862, drok3n1698, kofiewusi1001, twisstednate786, ivaldez740, t-t_ky55599, Goon77163, mikamik139, Rifshan101 ... And 29 more
Report a bug Open chat